Welcome to JFK! Mr. Steven Eggers

Dear JFK Community,

I am honored to introduce myself to the JFK educational community. My academic journey has culminated in a Bachelor's degree in English Education, complemented by a wide variety of courses and certifications pertaining to education, pedagogy and leadership skills.
I am presently in pursuit of a Master's degree to further enrich my educational repertoire.

With 14 years of experience in the education sector, predominantly in Mexico, I have had the privilege of traversing the entire basic education spectrum, from the formative stages of pre-school to the academically rigorous curriculum of high school. I have taught English Language Arts, Mathematics, Sciences, and Humanities, encompassing even the realms of philosophical inquiry. My role as a classroom teacher has evolved so much and during the last six years, I have been able to exploit my leadership and administrative skills as English Coordinator, Vice Principal, and General Director.

Although I find it hard to express my excitement in words about becoming a Jaguar at JFK, I am grateful this new role is a continuation of my journey within the esteemed ASOMEX educational sphere. The institution's emphasis on setting high benchmarks for both students and the wider community deeply resonates with my professional views. When I was invited to tour the campus a year ago, I was instantly captivated by the school's mission and vision. My own educational philosophy aligns with those ideals very much which makes me delighted to work here. In my capacity as Middle School Vice Principal, I am excited to collaborate with and guide students through this significant transitional phase, ultimately shaping their pathways toward accomplishment and growth.

Wishing everyone an amazing start of the new school year,


Mr. Steven Eggers, MS Vice Principal





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASOMEX Soccer Results

SWAS Graduation

NHS, academic excellence, love for service, leadership and character